I’m pleased to let you know of a number of enhancements which were made to SEQUEmatic this month. These include:
- Improved performance on the sequences page, reducing the page load time from several seconds to under one second
- New features on the sequence log page allowing you to view all sequence log entries, as well as filter and sort
- Updates to the toggle variable webhook to also recognise yes/no and on/off
- Enhancements to the custom webhook trigger allowing you to access variables at any level of the JSON structure
- Improved UI on the edit sequence page, collapsing the action buttons under a mini menu
More to come!
And there are further enhancements planned throughout the month of June including additional log details for custom webhook triggers and a number of UI enhancements to make it even easier to create and edit your sequences.