This is triggered by the IFTTT webhook applet.
IFTTT event name
This is the name of the event sent from IFTTT. You should set this to something meaningful.
You can use the same event name in more than one sequence, allowing a single IFTTT applet to trigger multiple sequences.
When setting up the webhook action in IFTTT, the parameters should be added to the end of the webhook URL, separated by a slash /, for example:
Setting up IFTTT
Follow the steps below to set this up in IFTTT:
- Create a new IFTTT applet.
- Set up the If this component using your preferred service.
- Select webhook for the then that service and choose the Make a web request action.
- Copy the URL provided by SEQUEmatic on the sequence page and paste it into the
URLingredient field of the IFTTT action. The remaining ingredients should retain their default values.
- Click Create action, review the applet then click Finish.