This condition checks the value of a variable against a certain value.
The name of the variable to query.
The type of comparison to perform. Options are:
- equals - the variable matches the specified value
- does not equal - the variable does not matches the specified value
- above - the variable is above the set value
- below - the variable is below the set value
- contains - the variable contains the value specified
- does not contain - the variable does not contain the value specified
The value to perform the comparison against.
You can also use the value of another variable. Reference them by including their name in square brackets, for example